Tactix Charlie is a multisport GPS watch, which combines specific tactical functions with advanced features for fitness and outdoor, the ideal product to use on any occasion, both in the field and in the office. It's ultra-tough and all-black, weighs just 90g, and includes full-color TopoActive Europe maps, wrist-based heart rate technology, fitness training metrics, compatibility with night vision goggles, and more. The DLC-coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion. The 51mm case is in fiber reinforced polymer with titanium caseback. The scratch-resistant glass is in curved sapphire, the bezel in titanium coated with carbon. Black silicone strap and waterproof up to 10 atm.
Functions and features:
1.2 anti-glare screen"high resolution, it switches from daytime use mode to compatibility with night vision goggles and vice versa
- Includes TopoActive Europe maps preloaded in addition to the navigable map
- The robust design includes a titanium bezel coated in black diamond-coated carbon (DLC), black titanium caseback and stainless steel keys
- Tactics features include the app Jumpmaster, the projection of waypoint, dual-format GPS coordinates and a preloaded dedicated tactical activity
- Integrated navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS
- Three-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Battery life up to 12 days in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac power saving mode™
- Garmin Elevate technology to measure fwrist heart rate
- Lens in sapphire crystal highly resistant
- Advanced performance tracking features, advanced workouts and training plans
- Smart Notification and wireless connectivity via Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
Customizable dials via the Garmin Face It ™ app and interchangeable QuickFit ™ technology bands - Download apps, widgets and watchfaces via Connect IQ ™ - Case dimensions 51 x 51 x 17.5 mm - Weight 90g
Original box and international guarantee valid for 2 years.